Play your talent operates the “play your talent” mobile application
This informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our service.
Types of Data Collected
While using our service we may ask you to provide us with certain information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Data Subject”).
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Talent results statistic
- Company name, departments, team structure
Use of Data
Play your talent uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- To give access to the administrator and/or leader in your organisation, so they can see and use your talent profile within the organisation.
You also agree to join our newsletter, which you at any time can unsubscribe.
Transfer of Data
If you are located outside the European Union and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer all data collected to the European Union and process it there.
You may have the right to access the personal data that we hold about you and to request that we correct, amend, or delete it if it is inaccurate or processed in violation of the GDPR. If you would like to request access to, correction, amendment, or deletion of your Personal Data, you can delete your profile in the app under your profile or submit a written request to the contact information provided below. We may request specific information from you to confirm your identity. If your personal data is submitted through a contract for the usage of our service with a 3rd party (our customer), usually your employer, we will refer your request to access your data to the administrator at our customer.
We hold your data 24 moths from the date you enter the platform and if no further appointment from you or your company, we will delete your name and profile.
Disclosure Of Data
Play Your Talent has a written data security policy that describes the policies and procedures by which we and our employees maintain data security.
Play Your Talent may disclose your personal data in good faith in order to:
- Comply to legal obligations
- To protect and defend the rights of play your talent
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.playyourtalent.com or by email: Iris@playyourtalent.com