Case progress: Motorola solutions
When you operate in large organizations and want to have an overview of the talent potential and culture in the entire organization’s departments, teams, and roles, it can be a troublesome process.
With Play Your Talent, the process is fast, easy, and manageable without drowning in administration, due to the method is digital and operational.
Motorola Solutions case step by step:
- 2-hour meeting with the top management team:
- Review of the method, theory, platform. Afterwards live uncovering of management’s talents and management’s potential. This way the team experienced how quickly and effectively reflections, dialogue and solutions can be created.
- 1 hour planning:
- Kickoff dates, project process and setting up the systems backend. Data processor agreement is signed.
- 2 x 2-hour kickoffs with employees:
All employees participated in one of the events. When the employees participated in the event, their individual talents were uncovered live and the employees checked in their respective countries, team and role themselves. Therefore, it does not matter if it is one or the other event that you participate in.
Play Your Talent analysis. An admin from Motorola will be added as responsible for the system backend and administration of data.
- 4-hour meeting with top management team:
Review of analyses and findings. Including reflection, dialogue about management and culture + planning of the next step with the implementation concepts, M3/motivation, meaning and goals conversation, Play Your Goals and Play Your Strategy methods.
- Next step:
- All managers have “one to one” conversation based on talent profile with the concepts M3 and Play Your Goals.
- • Top management dives deeper into the overall results in connection to strategy
- • Follow-up in 3 months with the Play Your Talent team
- • Any video material is recorded for the onboarding of new employees. To be agreed at follow-up
The process does not have to be administratively heavy with Play Your Talent. The digital solution is designed to be agile, fast and operational and the system backend is easy to handle.